Yesterday, I completed fourteen dolls. I had already cut them out and glued down their faces during a previous work session. I’ve been working on this pattern for a week or two. It’s a really simple one. The only hand-stitching is done to actually sew the dolls arms, ears and two main body sections together. I’ve tried using a sewing machine instead of hand-sewing, but I just don’t like the look of the final piece, for my dolls, the hand-stitching seems necessary.
The Rawr Bears and Rawr Bunnies didn’t sell at my last craft fair (I priced them at $12) so I decided that I needed to change the faces around a little bit. I think some people may have been put-off by the faces for the Rawr Bears and Bunnies.